It’s been a busy last couple of days.
- Firday, Fragma and I did some running around, I did some banking, paid my accommodation for the first semester, bought some stuff I needed from the shops, did last minute chores.
- Friday night, Wulfen, Ads, Ruro, Skett, Nash and I went over to Fragma’s to watch some Initial D.
- Saturday, I spent boxing up the rest of my stuff. It’s almost all boxed away by this point.
- Saturday night, (from left to right) Scuzzy, Ads, Nash, Apollo, Wulfen, Dublex, Jimbo, Ruro and Fragma took me out to dinner.
- Sunday morning, Fragma and I went to see Littlewing off at the airport. She is going on a tour around Europe for three weeks and so I had to say a final goodbye to her earlier than everyone else.
- Sunday lunch, relatives and close friends of the family came over. We drank some beer, watched the cricket, and I was given more advice than I knew what to do with.
- Sunday night, Fragma and I went over to Nash’s to see his new PS2 steering wheel setup, then we went to Wulfen’s to pick up a copy of X-COM Aftermath, and then went back to my place to play it for about five hours.
- Monday, I started the long process of burning cds of all the important stuff on my computer and I went through all my clothes and got rid of four big garbage bags full of stuff I would never wear again.
- Monday night, Calvin came over (for the last time, our Monday night routine has come to an end), and then (multitasking again) we went to Ads’s place to drop of some stuff, then to Wulfen’s to drop off some more stuff (I’ve been giving away a lot of stuff I can’t keep) and then to Chermside to play some DDR, Dance Freaks and Initial D for the last time.
And now I’m here writing this. I was going to go to bed, but I wanted to get this all out now while I have the time.
It’s been a really good last couple of days. I spent a great deal of time with my friends and family, and it emphasised just how much they all mean to me. There are a lot of thankyou’s that need to be said, but I’ll leave them for tomorrow night (^_^). I really should get some sleep now. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, there are still so many things left to organise, and I haven’t even thought about starting to pack my backpack!
Written while listening to Moving by Supergrass.